The structural subdivision of the Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Abylai Khan, providing information and library services for educational, research processes for 7 thousand students and undergraduates studying at the faculties of the university and 3000 people. Teaching staff (teaching staff) and university staff;
The mission of the Library and Information Center:
The mission of the Kazumo Library is named after. Abylai Khan — to provide each user with high-quality and effective access to any information resources that contribute to their educational, scientific and professional activities, to promote cultural education, to be a conductor of science and the latest technologies.
The values of the Kazumo Library:
- responsibility for the success of our University.
KazUMO Library today is:
- The BIC fund has about 700 thousand copies of books.
- Subscriptions that work on the principle of “one window”, serving all readers of the university, regardless of the faculty.
- Electronic reading room, Professional Literature Hall, Dissertation Reading Room named after Korolenko, Hall of World Literature, Hall of Austrian Literature, Translation Hall and Philologists of Foreign Languages, Hall of Rare and Valuable publications. Link
- There are 90 titles of domestic and foreign periodicals. Link
- Unlimited access to books and signed databases and the largest publishers in the world. Clarivate Analitics, Springer,EBS LAN, Wiley , РМЭБ , DIGITAL LIBRARY , Scopus , Elsevier