Dear teachers, master’s students, doctoral students and heads of departments!
We invite you to a meeting with Rabiga Hojamkul, Elsevier’s consultant for Central Asia and Azerbaijan.
The topic of the training: Selecting a relevant topic with the help of Scopus.
- How to choose a relevant topic in your research area to increase the visibility of your article with Scopus.
- Article metrics and analytical tools in Scopus to determine the popularity of an article.
- Scopus tools for finding research in the field of SDGs. 4.
- ScienceDirect tools to learn about SDG research.
- Elsevier and RELX tools for analysing SDG research.
Location: Assembly Hall, Main study building
Heads of departments are rquested to submit the list of those professors who are free from classes at this time to email@example.com, Head of the Department of Support for Teaching and Research, LIC, Kaliyeva Asem.
Heads of departments are welcome to attend!